George Heery, Jr. continues to be a member of the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors. George is honored to hold the coveted CCIM designation, which is attained by the top 6-7% of long term commercial real estate practitioners.
Although Heery Brothers specialize in fine Atlanta homes at intown locations, we can also deliver world-class commercial real estate services. George’s extensive financial and commercial experience backed by an MBA in Real Estate and CCIM education gives Heery Brothers excellent qualifications for sophisticated commercial real estate transactions. Neal’s specialized experience with HealthAmerica Realty in addition to a BA in Real Estate financing from the University of Mississippi further positions Heery Brothers to handle your investment requirements.
Below is a list of representative transactions
Completed Multi-Family Acquisitions
- 115 Rumson Road – 20 Units purchased for income prospects.
- 22,24 and 43 Peachtree Avenue – 50 units purchased for redevelopment.
- 34 and 36 Peachtree Avenue – Multi-family zoned property being developed as Peachtree Avenue Townhomes.
Completed Office Investment Sales
- The Sale of Highridge Centre, a 195,000 square foot Class A Multi-tenant office building in Macon, GA, on behalf of Ocwen Financial to Jefferson Development Group.
- The Sale-Leaseback of a 100,000 square foot Icon Office Solutions facility in Macon, GA, between Icon and United Trust Fund.
The Sale of Perimeter Crossing I, a 39,000 square foot Class A Multi-tenant office building in Macon, GA. Completed Office Leases in Atlanta
- Varn Investment Council at Northcreek
- Brookwood Design Group at 1819 Peachtree Road
- Hedgepeth & Heredia, LLC at Buckhead Centre