Coming Soon! :: 3355 E Terrell Branch Court SE, Marietta, GA 30067, Cobb County
- Excellent move in ready option. Location central to east cobb;
- Less that 0.3 miles to back gate of Sope Creek Elementary,
- 1 mile to the walking/mountain biking trails of Sope Creek Park and
- Convenient to Johnson Ferry Road, Paper Mill, Sandy Springs, shopping, dinning, the Chattahoochee River (including Cochran Shoals) and many other local amenities.
This upcoming listing features:
- Four sided traditional brick in
In 1954 our parents purchased 44 Wakefield Drive. After making this the Heery homestead for over 30 years and after several expansions, they sold it again in 1986. Our parents proceeded to build a house next-door at 48 Wakefield Drive. This was a slick soft contemporary that they sold that in 1996. Just to be sure that “Wakefield” did not escape from the Heery psyche – our family developed a building in the mid 1990’s at the corner of West … Read more
The Atlanta market should continue to outperform the national housing prices. 4th Quarter 2014 vs 4th Quarter 2015 has shown an approximate. 30% increase in prices for Cherokee, Cobb, DeKalb, Forsyth, Fulton and Gwinnett Counties (combined). While we will not continue to increase at this rate, we see 2016 will usher in healthy increases in housing prices. Equity market volatility can favor real estate.
Here is a little something from the National Association of Realtors.
We hope … Read more
In Georgia, homeowners are entitled to a homestead exemption on the house they live in as their primary residence. If you’ve just moved to a new home, and live in it on January 1 of this year, you will need to file for your homestead exemption. The forms and information on where and when to file can be found on the county website links below.