Garden Hills has strengthened its position as one of Buckhead’s most sought-after markets. As Atlanta continues to struggle with affordability and Buckhead’s average 2016 sales price for a single family home soared to $1,079,823, Garden Hills continues to be an economical option that delivers the lifestyle many Atlantans desire. While it is unusual to find lots over half an acre, the neighborhood is home to many beautiful parks and many houses indeed back up to these parks.
There is a … Read more
The incredible marketing group at Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby’s International Realty created this fun piece for our upcoming placement in Peachtree Battle Living Magazine. It ties in to our last post about the Buckhead market and zeros in on Zip Code 30305.
Buckhead’s single family market probably had about $1 billion in single family residential sales last year. There was about $945 million that occurred in First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS) – which captures majority of sales. Below chart has summary. You may find this simple overview of 2016 single family sales helpful:
- Average days on market was 73
- Average price square foot was $273.72
- Average sale price was $1,079,823, which is 94% of listing price
- Last year, Heery Brothers sold
Coming Soon! :: 3355 E Terrell Branch Court SE, Marietta, GA 30067, Cobb County
- Excellent move in ready option. Location central to east cobb;
- Less that 0.3 miles to back gate of Sope Creek Elementary,
- 1 mile to the walking/mountain biking trails of Sope Creek Park and
- Convenient to Johnson Ferry Road, Paper Mill, Sandy Springs, shopping, dinning, the Chattahoochee River (including Cochran Shoals) and many other local amenities.
This upcoming listing features:
- Four sided traditional brick in
In 1954 our parents purchased 44 Wakefield Drive. After making this the Heery homestead for over 30 years and after several expansions, they sold it again in 1986. Our parents proceeded to build a house next-door at 48 Wakefield Drive. This was a slick soft contemporary that they sold that in 1996. Just to be sure that “Wakefield” did not escape from the Heery psyche – our family developed a building in the mid 1990’s at the corner of West … Read more