Shock and …
I think it is safe to assume your property tax assessment increased. We wanted to write a blog targeted to our many clients in Fulton County. The “awe” part is we are just starting with a new normal of annual increases. Appeal often and let us know if you need help in other counties.
What’s the Bottom Line?
You likely received an assessment notice in May and the deadline for appeal is July 6th. The only … Read more
572 East Wesley is charming renovated four-bedroom house Built in 2011 on existing foundation and expertly maintained.
Architect Michael Hopkins maintained the Garden Hills charm. Ground floor has Dining Room, Living Room, sunroom, guest room, full bathroom and gracious eat-in kitchen. Walk-out to flat patio from the main. Upstairs has 3 bedroom and 3 bathrooms – including expansive master suite. Fabulous stone patio and firepit. Spacious detached 2-car garage with storage.
Convenient to Frankie Allen Park, local private … Read more
Some folks love Ketchup. Some don’t. We think everybody wants to Catch-Up in their own way about their market.
Click here to create personalized market updates.
2799 Mabry Road is a new estate home in Historic Brookhaven. The location and house provide the ideal mix of what today’s discerning buyer wants:
- Dekalb County taxes – While is the heart of Historic Brookhaven, this location still provides the savings afforded by Dekalb County’s lower taxes.
- 2799 Mabry Road is less than quarter mile to beautiful views of Capital City Club’s world class golf
Springs is here. Here are some stats about Atlanta’s real estate market as of February 19, 2018
- There are 1907 single family house listings in “Atlanta”. 40% are under contract.
- Of this 40% under contract, 674 listing are marked “pending”. Pending listings usually involve non-refundable earnest money. This is way ahead of where we were this list last year (as shown in below overview).
- Some submarkets show incredible undersupply.
- Average days on market is 47. Median days on market is