Builders and Developers often need dirt or have extra dirt. Heery Brothers has created new facebook page that connects those haves and needs. Please join us. Below is link the recent posts. If you do not have Facebook, we are happy to post for you.
Garden Hills has strengthened its position as one of Buckhead’s most sought-after markets. As Atlanta continues to struggle with affordability and Buckhead’s average 2016 sales price for a single family home soared to $1,079,823, Garden Hills continues to be an economical option that delivers the lifestyle many Atlantans desire. While it is unusual to find lots over half an acre, the neighborhood is home to many beautiful parks and many houses indeed back up to these parks.
There is a … Read more
The incredible marketing group at Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby’s International Realty created this fun piece for our upcoming placement in Peachtree Battle Living Magazine. It ties in to our last post about the Buckhead market and zeros in on Zip Code 30305.
Buckhead’s single family market probably had about $1 billion in single family residential sales last year. There was about $945 million that occurred in First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS) – which captures majority of sales. Below chart has summary. You may find this simple overview of 2016 single family sales helpful:
- Average days on market was 73
- Average price square foot was $273.72
- Average sale price was $1,079,823, which is 94% of listing price
- Last year, Heery Brothers sold
Coming Soon! :: 3355 E Terrell Branch Court SE, Marietta, GA 30067, Cobb County
- Excellent move in ready option. Location central to east cobb;
- Less that 0.3 miles to back gate of Sope Creek Elementary,
- 1 mile to the walking/mountain biking trails of Sope Creek Park and
- Convenient to Johnson Ferry Road, Paper Mill, Sandy Springs, shopping, dinning, the Chattahoochee River (including Cochran Shoals) and many other local amenities.
This upcoming listing features:
- Four sided traditional brick in