The incredible marketing group at Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby’s International Realty created this fun piece for our upcoming placement in Peachtree Battle Living Magazine. It ties in to our last post about the Buckhead market and zeros in on Zip Code 30305.
Buckhead’s single family market probably had about $1 billion in single family residential sales last year. There was about $945 million that occurred in First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS) – which captures majority of sales. Below chart has summary. You may find this simple overview of 2016 single family sales helpful:
- Average days on market was 73
- Average price square foot was $273.72
- Average sale price was $1,079,823, which is 94% of listing price
- Last year, Heery Brothers sold
Coming Soon! :: 3355 E Terrell Branch Court SE, Marietta, GA 30067, Cobb County
- Excellent move in ready option. Location central to east cobb;
- Less that 0.3 miles to back gate of Sope Creek Elementary,
- 1 mile to the walking/mountain biking trails of Sope Creek Park and
- Convenient to Johnson Ferry Road, Paper Mill, Sandy Springs, shopping, dinning, the Chattahoochee River (including Cochran Shoals) and many other local amenities.
This upcoming listing features:
- Four sided traditional brick in
The Atlanta market should continue to outperform the national housing prices. 4th Quarter 2014 vs 4th Quarter 2015 has shown an approximate. 30% increase in prices for Cherokee, Cobb, DeKalb, Forsyth, Fulton and Gwinnett Counties (combined). While we will not continue to increase at this rate, we see 2016 will usher in healthy increases in housing prices. Equity market volatility can favor real estate.
Here is a little something from the National Association of Realtors.
We hope … Read more
In Georgia, homeowners are entitled to a homestead exemption on the house they live in as their primary residence. If you’ve just moved to a new home, and live in it on January 1 of this year, you will need to file for your homestead exemption. The forms and information on where and when to file can be found on the county website links below.