385 Mount Paran Road :: Sandy Springs home on 1.43 acres with finished basement and pool
Enter 385 Mount Paran (Click Here for 3D Tour and Click Here for Additional Listing Detail) through gracious two story foyer featuring a floating curved staircase. This Sandy Springs home has it all with;
- three finished levels,
- master suites upstairs and downstairs,
- 1.43 acre property,
- and gracious living indoors and out at a sought after Chastain Park location.
The Dining Room (seats 12+) is to the right of the foyer. Continue past the foyer into the living room. The master on main has 1 of the 3 main floor fireplaces. Master suite features fireplace, separate his and hers closets, and a spa-like bathroom with double vanities, separate tub and shower, water closet, etc. Gourmet kitchen has appliances from Subzero, Wolf, Bosch and Thermador is open to family room with French door to deck. There is also back stairs and laundry adjacent to 3-car garage.
Upstairs has three large bedrooms including a master bathroom – also with spa-like bathroom with double vanities, separate tub and shower, water closet, etc.
The terrace level has lovely guest suite, bathroom, office space, kitchen, media area, etc. French doors on the terrace level open to pool. Lovely stone surround with space in shade and sun depending on time of day. Past the pool – a hot tub as well as a ravine.
Convenient location to so much of Atlanta, Buckhead and Sandy Springs.
- To Chastain Park – 1.5 miles
- To Sandy Springs (Whole Foods) – 3 miles
- To Northside Hospital – 3.5 miles
- To Buckhead To West Paces and Peachtree Road – 4.2 miles
- To Downtown (Georgia State University) – 12.7 miles
- To Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport – 23 miles
For more information, please call George Heery at 404 974 4378 or Laura Peters at 404 229 9292.