Three Story Penthouse :: Central Buckhead Location at Halten Hall
This three-story penthouse residence in the heart of Buckhead is remarkable. Over 5,772 ft.² (per appraisal), which does not include 48 foot wide terrace and Juliet balconies on every floor. From the central location you have quick access to the best Buckhead has to offer while being surrounded by lovely tree tops. Total of 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms.
Halten Hall is unique building with only 15 owners. This is far and away the largest unit in the area and also special to this market. Halten offers small size, discretion, secure parking, semi-private elevators and “main at main” location in a sought after condo market. From this location, you are
- 0.3 mile to Buckhead Atlanta (upscale shopping and Dining).
- 0.5 mile to Peach Shopping Center (Publix, Starbucks, Barnes and Noble).
- and 0.5 mile to Whole Foods (across from St. Regis, top tier dining and Class A office space.
- Fine Dining, Shopping, Entertainment and other venues are a stones throw.
- Main floor has gracious open plan of gourmet kitchen, living room, dining room and family room – all opening wide terrace. The terrace has hot tub, fire pit and table.
- 4 assigned and deeded parking spaces.
- Separate storage space.
- Two complete owner suites – One on lower lower level and more gracious suite on top level.
- Gourmet light filled kitchen with
- Meile double convection 30 inch oven
- Bosch dishwasher
- Dacor five burner cooktop with retractable vent.
- Kitchen aid French door refrigerator/freezer
- Lower floor could be sold separately has gracious 2 bedroom and 2 and one half bathroom condo.
- Lower floor has sauna, wet bar, exercise area, huge living room.
- Double-sided fireplace living room/dining room. Another fireplace in upstairs master
- Current main entrance into the residence is on the middle floor. You open to a light filled open plan. This is ideal for entertaining and easy living.
- Upstairs offers private quarters – current plan of 2 bedrooms is owner’s suite with huge walk-in closet, office, and interior balcony adjacent to fireplace with view to space below and staircase.
- The lower floor is ideal for exercise (currently has sauna and steam shower), game time, work, guests – or the stairway can be eliminated to be a stand alone residence.
Offered for $1,650,000 ($286 per square foot).
For photos or more information on this listing, please contact Neal Heery or George Heery at 404 237 5000, [email protected] or view all listings at www.HeeryBrothers.com.