Thanks to all the wonderful clients, customers and cooperating agents for helping us make 2018 a great year.
- 48 Sales for total of $35.2 million.
- 57 “Sides” including leases and referrals.
- Average sales price of $732,959.
- Over 600 sales and leases across 2 decades of expertise.
4399 Tree Haven Drive is a new two-story home on a sprawling 0.64 acre lot in the heart of North Buckhead. Built to the highest standards by Tuscany Corporation. This estate property boasts the following:
- 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and one half bathroom.
- 5,413 of heated and cooled square feet. There is also 659 square feet of unfinished square footage on the second level. Another 2,545 square feet can be finished on the terrace level.
- Excellent opportunity to
UPDATED :: Home Financing for Veterans – Flexibility and low cost to those who have served our country.
Good mortgage bankers will walk borrowers through their best options. Discussing your options with a mortgage banker before shopping for a house is crucial to understanding a prudent amount to spend, the borrowing process, etc. Veterans now have more financing flexibility than ever. Here are some of the appealing features of VA financing:
- VA financing is 100% loan to value up to limit of $484,350. In other words, you can purchase a primary residence up to a price of $484,350
Overall, it is not a Buyer’s market for residential real estate in Atlanta. Heery Brothers thinks of a buyer’s market as conditions where purchasers have the leverage to negotiate favorable price and terms. This is all property by property, but many buyers feel foiled by today’s market. Many experience scare inventory, lacking options and price exhaustion. Good news is this is starting to correct. We see signs of equilibrium. Let’s address the supply side.
Atlanta’s detached residential housing inventory:
Big Changes with Georgia Association of Realtors’ (GAR) Purchase and Sale Agreement – What it means for you
First to the bottom line before the Heery boys get all wonky – Earnest money amounts are going up! A major change in how the contract is written is going to push sellers to ask buyers to have “more skin in the game.” This change may also be accompanied by increasing interest in leaseback period after closing. We are not a fan of sellers living in the houses after closing, but this may also result.
Recent case law which strikes … Read more