This three-story penthouse residence in the heart of Buckhead is remarkable. Over 5,772 ft.² (per appraisal), which does not include 48 foot wide terrace and Juliet balconies on every floor. From the central location you have quick access to the best Buckhead has to offer while being surrounded by lovely tree tops. Total of 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms.
Halten Hall is unique building with only 15 owners. This is far and away the largest unit in … Read more
Thanks to all the wonderful clients, customers and cooperating agents for helping us make 2018 a great year.
- 48 Sales for total of $35.2 million.
- 57 “Sides” including leases and referrals.
- Average sales price of $732,959.
- Over 600 sales and leases across 2 decades of expertise.
4399 Tree Haven Drive is a new two-story home on a sprawling 0.64 acre lot in the heart of North Buckhead. Built to the highest standards by Tuscany Corporation. Spring 2019 completion. This estate property boasts the following:
- 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and one half bathroom.
- 5,413 of heated and cooled square feet. There is also 659 square feet of unfinished square footage on the second level. Another 2,545 square feet can be finished on the terrace level.
UPDATED :: Home Financing for Veterans – Flexibility and low cost to those who have served our country.
Good mortgage bankers will walk borrowers through their best options. Discussing your options with a mortgage banker before shopping for a house is crucial to understanding a prudent amount to spend, the borrowing process, etc. Veterans now have more financing flexibility than ever. Here are some of the appealing features of VA financing:
- VA financing is 100% loan to value up to limit of $484,350. In other words, you can purchase a primary residence up to a price of $484,350
Overall, it is not a Buyer’s market for residential real estate in Atlanta. Heery Brothers thinks of a buyer’s market as conditions where purchasers have the leverage to negotiate favorable price and terms. This is all property by property, but many buyers feel foiled by today’s market. Many experience scare inventory, lacking options and price exhaustion. Good news is this is starting to correct. We see signs of equilibrium. Let’s address the supply side.
Atlanta’s detached residential housing inventory: