2799 Mabry Road is a new estate home in Historic Brookhaven. The location and house provide the ideal mix of what today’s discerning buyer wants:
- Dekalb County taxes – While is the heart of Historic Brookhaven, this location still provides the savings afforded by Dekalb County’s lower taxes.
- 2799 Mabry Road is less than quarter mile to beautiful views of Capital City Club’s world class golf course and near the intersection with Farmington Lane.
- Ideal topography on 0.6-acre lot that
Springs is here. Here are some stats about Atlanta’s real estate market as of February 19, 2018
- There are 1907 single family house listings in “Atlanta”. 40% are under contract.
- Of this 40% under contract, 674 listing are marked “pending”. Pending listings usually involve non-refundable earnest money. This is way ahead of where we were this list last year (as shown in below overview).
- Some submarkets show incredible undersupply.
- Average days on market is 47. Median days on market is
Builders and Developers often need dirt or have extra dirt. Heery Brothers has created new facebook page that connects those haves and needs. Please join us. Below is link the recent posts. If you do not have Facebook, we are happy to post for you.
Garden Hills has strengthened its position as one of Buckhead’s most sought-after markets. As Atlanta continues to struggle with affordability and Buckhead’s average 2016 sales price for a single family home soared to $1,079,823, Garden Hills continues to be an economical option that delivers the lifestyle many Atlantans desire. While it is unusual to find lots over half an acre, the neighborhood is home to many beautiful parks and many houses indeed back up to these parks.
There is a … Read more