About George Heery
Real Estate Professional in Atlanta, GA
George Heery has two decades of experience in real estate development, financial analysis, market analysis, investment sales and corporate re-engineering.
George and his business partner and brother, Neal, are generally regarded as the leading producers and experts specializing in the redevelopment of fine intown residential locations, including Buckhead, Sandy Springs, etc.
Heery Brothers continue to be perennial top producers. Their accomplishments include:
- 2010 – #1 Team Small, company wide
- 2011 – #1 Team Small, company wide
- 2012 – #1 Team Small in Buckhead; #2 Team Small company wide
- 2013 – #1 Team Small in Buckhead and company wide
- 2014 through 2020 – Averaging approx. $33 million per year in transactions.
Over 600 sales and leases since 2004
Previous experience includes work with commercial real estate investments, including Grubb & Ellis where he successfully completed investment sales, land sales, leases, and subleases with a total consideration in excess of $16 million in 2002 and $8 million in 2003. George earned his CCIM designation in 2007, holds a B.A. degree from the Catholic University of America, and an MBA from Georgia State University, with an emphasis on real estate.
Board Positions, Hobbies, etc – George enjoys swimming, biking and running. His board positions, memberships include:
- Garden Hills Civic Association Board Member
- NPU B Member
- Georgia State University Department of Real Estate Honorary Board
- Earned CCIM in 2007 and former Georgia CCIM Board Member
- Former NAIOP member and winner of NAIOP School Challenge
- Member of Atlanta Realtors Association
Personal – George is married to Constance Schlie Heery and they reside in Garden Hills. They have two sons, Liam and Aidan.